Solar 50 Mini Lights - Blue
Go Green! These polka dot mini lights do not use an electrical cord. That's right no cord!! The sun provides the solar energy needed to recharge the solar panel which powers the LED bulb. Therefore, as soon as the sun goes down your backyard will radiate with beauty! Finally a solution for people who do not have access to an outlet.
- Set includes one light string, 50 LED bulbs, and solar panel.
- 25.5'' green cord with approximately 6” spacing between bulbs. Plus a 9.5' lead wire to the solar panel.
- Automatically turns on and off from dusk to dawn when fully charged.
- Bulb size is 0.25" high and 0.1875" wide.
- Bulb color: Blue.
- Solar panel is 3" x 2" x 1".
- Outdoor use.
- Needs between 6-8 hours of full and direct sunlight during the day to stay charged during the evening.
- Results will vary depending on location of the string lights, aspect of the solar panel to the sun and time of year.
- No assembly required.