LED Snowfall Lights - Cool White
Create the look of falling snow with random chase LED light strings that are designed to dangle from tree branches or other areas. The small lens LEDs are arrayed in ladder like pattern that creates snowflake pinpoints for a more realistic look.
They are energy efficient and environmentally friendly. You can reduce power consumption by more than 90% compared to their conventional counterparts. The lights have a more vivid color to spark up any backyard or patio area.
View video to see the light effect.
- Set includes one light strand, 5 snowfall lights and a power supply.
- Power supply length: 5'
- Each strand is 15 feet in total length and has 5 sockets: 3.28' spacing between sockets.
- Three snowfall lights are 1.64' long with 64 LEDs and two snowfall lights are 3.28' long with 128 LEDs.
- The strands draws 8.4 watts and it comes with a 15 watt power supply. Not recommended to plug into each other with the power supply provided.
- Average life: 60,000 hours.
- Bulb color: Cool White.
- If one bulb burns out, the others stay lit.
- LED lights are safe, as they produce virtually no heat and are cool to the touch.
- Indoor or outdoor use.
- No assembly required. The bulbs come already molded onto the light strand so you just have to hang them up.
- LED light strings cannot be strung together with incandescent light strings. Note: There are two lengths to a set of LED Snowfall Lights. This video only shows one length.