Galvanized Steel Cable Guide Wire - 110 ft
Use this steel cable guide wire to add extra support for our light strings, especially for the commercial grade. Want to know how to attach your string lights? Check out our How To Hang Outdoor String Lights article.
- 110 ft. includes 1 snap hook (attached) and 1 loose cable clip.
- 1/16 in. diameter.
- Easily cuttable.
- Additional Cable Clips also available.
- Galvanized steel 110 ft cable with 1 attached snap hook and 1 loose cable clip (to grip looped end).
- 1/16 in diameter. Working load limit of 100 lbs.
- No tools required for using clip. Push/release button on cable clip allows quick adjustment.
- Easily cuttable with wire cutters.
- For outdoor use and weather resistant.
- WARNING: Do not use for overhead lifting and never exceed working load limit. Not intended as a safety device or in any application to support human weight.
- This cable is intended to be used with our string lights that need additional support.