Flower String Lights - Fuchsia
These gorgeous flowers are made from the leaves of the Pipal tree. The leaves are strengthened for durability and natural dyes give them their beautiful color. Perfect for decorating above beds, around curtains, down a staircase, for parties and anywhere else you can think of!
- Flowers are made from Pipal tree leaves and naturally dyed. The flowers have a fuchsia base that fades to purple.
- Size of flowers are 3” high and 4” wide (after being spritzed with water).
- 8' green cord. Flowers are 4" apart and there are 12" of cord at each end.
- 20 mini (12V bulb) lights with 20 flower covers.
- Includes two extra fuses and two replacement bulbs.
- End-to-end connection. You can connect up to 3 strands continuously.
- Indoor or temporary outdoor use.
- Minimal assembly required. The flowers are already attached to the lights, however, you do have to spritz them with water to make them bloom. Full instructions are included.