48 ft Black Commercial Medium Suspended Socket String Light & T14 Vintage Squirrel Cage Bulbs
This Edison string light set add a vintage look for unique outdoor string lighting. Designed to be installed and enjoyed year round, the heavy duty cord and weatherproof socket adds the high quality needed to withstand the elements. Bring vintage Edison string lights to the backyard and patio and light up for all to enjoy!
- Set includes one black cord and 24 bulbs (25 watts each).
- Not as bright as modern bulbs. Low lumen-to-wattage ratio like original Edison bulbs.
- Single end connection. The end is capped off after last socket.
- If not mounting to a structure, support strand with a steel guide wire.
- Save on shipping and buy extra bulbs now.
- Comes with 24 of the T14 squirrel cage bulbs (25 watts each). Not as bright as modern bulbs. Low lumen-to-wattage ratio like original Edison bulbs.
- Bulb size: 1.75” wide and 3” high (4.25” high with base).
- Average bulb life: 2,500 hours.
- 24” spacing between sockets. 24 sockets per cord. Total length is 56 feet which includes 48 foot cord plus 8 feet of lead cord (lead cord is the amount of plain cord from the plug to where the first socket starts).
- The sockets have suspenders which hang 4” from the cord (to the bottom of the socket). With bulbs, they hang down about 7”.
- If one bulb burns out, the rest stay lit.
- These strands CAN NOT be plugged end-to-end. There is a standard plug on one end and the other end is capped off after last socket.
- Manufactured with 14-gauge wire and high-quality sockets.
- PVC socket forms a tight weatherproof seal around the bulb.
- For indoor or outdoor use and typically permanent installation.
- Assembly required. Bulbs will need to be screwed in.