48 ft Black Commercial Medium Suspended Socket String Light & LED Prof G50 Plastic Warm White Bulbs
A top choice for LED outdoor globe string lights! This professional LED G50 bulb provides a plastic shell for durability, and the commercial grade cord features weatherproof sockets to withstand the elements year round. LED string lighting is also more energy efficient and longer lasting, hence the reason it is a popular choice for outdoor string lights.
- Comes with 24 of the LED G50 professional bulbs which are rated at 1.4 watts with a medium/E27 base. [?]
- Bulb has clear plastic with a SMD LED chip inside.
- Bulb color temperature: 2300K. Warm white is similar to regular incandescent bulbs.
- Bulb size: 2” in diameter.
- Average bulb life: 25,000 hours.
- Medium base is 1" wide.
- Bulbs are dimmable.
- 24” spacing between sockets. 24 sockets per cord. Total length is 56 feet which includes 48 foot cord plus 8 feet of lead cord (lead cord is the amount of plain cord from the plug to where the first socket starts).
- The sockets have suspenders which hang 4” from the cord (to the bottom of the socket). With bulbs, they hang down about 7”.
- If one bulb burns out, the rest stay lit.
- These strands CAN NOT be plugged end-to-end. There is a standard plug on one end and the other end is capped off after last socket.
- Manufactured with 14-gauge wire and high-quality sockets.
- PVC socket forms a tight weatherproof seal around the bulb.
- For indoor or outdoor use and typically permanent installation.
- Assembly required. Bulbs will need to be screwed in.