100 ft White Commercial Medium String Light w/ Suspender with ST58 Edison Tube Bulbs
Vintage outdoor string lights has become the popular choice for patio and backyard lighting. These Edison-style bulbs are highlighted in a white, suspended socket commercial string light. The weatherproof sockets and heavy duty cord make this outdoor string light set the perfect solution for year-round use.
- Set includes one white cord and 50 bulbs (25 watts each).
- Not as bright as modern bulbs. Low lumen-to-wattage ratio like original Edison bulbs.
- Single end connection. The end is capped off after last socket.
- If not mounting to a structure, support strand with a steel guide wire.
- Save on shipping and buy extra bulbs now.
- Comes with 50 of the ST58 edison tube bulbs (25 watts each). Not as bright as modern bulbs. Low lumen-to-wattage ratio like original Edison bulbs.
- Bulb size: 1.75” wide and 3” high (4.25” high with base).
- Average bulb life: 2,500 hours.
- 24” spacing between sockets. 24 sockets per cord. Total length is 56 feet which includes 48 foot cord plus 8 feet of lead cord (lead cord is the amount of plain cord from the plug to where the first socket starts).
- The sockets have suspenders which hang 4” from the cord (to the bottom of the socket). With bulbs, they hang down about 7”.
- If one bulb burns out, the rest stay lit.
- These strands CAN NOT be plugged end-to-end. There is a standard plug on one end and the other end is capped off after last socket.
- Manufactured with 14-gauge wire and high-quality sockets.
- PVC socket forms a tight weatherproof seal around the bulb.
- For indoor or outdoor use and typically permanent installation.
- Assembly required. Bulbs will need to be screwed in.