100 ft White Commercial Medium Suspended Socket String Light & T14 Vintage Spiral Bulbs
Hang vintage string lights year round with this commercial grade string light set. The Edison-style bulbs are the highlight of this white, suspended socket, heavy duty string light. Commercial string lights are made to withstand the elements for backyards and patios, but also provide the upscale look many want for large event or wedding lighting.
- Set includes one white cord and 50 bulbs (25 watts each).
- Not as bright as modern bulbs. Low lumen-to-wattage ratio like original Edison bulbs.
- Single end connection. The end is capped off after last socket.
- If not mounting to a structure, support strand with a steel guide wire.
- Save on shipping and buy extra bulbs now.
- Comes with 50 of the T14 spiral bulbs (25 watts each). Not as bright as modern bulbs. Low lumen-to-wattage ratio like original Edison bulbs.
- Bulb size: 1.75” wide and 3” high (4.25” high with base).
- Average bulb life: 2,500 hours.
- 24” spacing between sockets. 50 sockets per cord. Total length is 108 feet which includes 100 foot cord plus 8 feet of lead cord (lead cord is the amount of plain cord from the plug to where the first socket starts).
- The sockets have suspenders which hang 4” from the cord (to the bottom of the socket). With bulbs, they hang down about 7”.
- If one bulb burns out, the rest stay lit.
- These strands CAN NOT be plugged end-to-end. There is a standard plug on one end and the other end is capped off after last socket.
- Manufactured with 14-gauge wire and high-quality sockets.
- PVC socket forms a tight weatherproof seal around the bulb.
- For indoor or outdoor use and typically permanent installation.
- Assembly required. Bulbs will need to be screwed in.