100 ft Black Commercial Medium Suspended Socke String Light & LED S14 Professional Warm White Bulbs
Professional S14 bulbs highlight this popular LED outdoor string light set. Highlight the patio, backyard, bar or restaurant with heavy duty outdoor string lighting with weatherproof sockets and long-lasting LED bulbs. Commercial grade LED string lighting is the way to go when you need worry-free outdoor lights.
- Set includes one black cord and 50 bulbs (1.40 watts each).
- Color temperature: 2700K (Warm white similar to incandescent bulbs).
- Single end connection. The end is capped off after last socket.
- Moulded end cap should not be used to mount strand or support the wire.
- If not mounting to a structure, support strand with a steel guide wire.
- Save on shipping and buy extra bulbs now.
|This bulb is currently out of stock and is estimated to be back in stock approximately the beginning of June. Call us to place a pre-order, or consider a comparable string light set with the LED S14 Vintage Bulb.|
- Comes with 50 of the LED S14 bulbs which are rated at 1.4 watts with a medium/E27 base.
- Bulb has clear glass with a SMD LED chip inside.
- Bulb color temperature: 2700K. Warm white is similar to regular incandescent bulbs.
- Bulb size: 1.75” wide and 2.75” high (3.5” high with base).
- Average bulb life: 25,000 hours.
- Medium base is 1" wide.
- Bulbs are dimmable.
- 24” spacing between sockets. 50 sockets per cord. Total length is 108 feet which includes 100 foot cord plus 8 feet of lead cord (lead cord is the amount of plain cord from the plug to where the first socket starts).
- The sockets have suspenders which hang 4” from the cord (to bottom of socket). With bulbs, they hang down about 7”.
- If one bulb burns out, the rest stay lit.
- These strands CAN NOT be plugged end-to-end. There is a standard plug on one end and the other end is capped off after last socket.
- Manufactured with 14-gauge wire and high-quality sockets.
- PVC socket forms a tight weatherproof seal around the bulb.
- For indoor or outdoor use and typically permanent installation.
- Assembly required. Bulbs will need to be screwed in.